· Scrum Master- SAFE Certified
· Plan’s, coordinates, monitors, and supports the implementation of multiple small to medium systems and/or products.
· Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
· Shields the team from interruptions and removes obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product.
· Guides the team’s operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
· Facilitates internal and external communications (e.g. task coordination, progress tracking / reporting, dependency management).
· Ensure team is well-informed on internal and external initiatives and activities.
· Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
· To ensure smooth delivery of team, tracks and removes and obstacles and barriers that may prevent progress.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Preferred CSM, Safe SM or equivalent.
· Preferred experience within small sized Agile implementations (e.g. 1-5 teams). Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem solving skills required.
· Ability to manage the prioritization and work balance with not having a dedicated Product owner involvement Required Qualification:
· Ability to work in a workflow tool such as JIRA
· Ability to produce reports to support the role of scrum master and management insights
· Experience working w/Kanban as well as Scrum
· Experience with SQL/Oracle databases and Data warehouse development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience 2-3 years as Scrum Master
· BA/PM/Developer role in IT: 3-7 years